thanks

This was presented to me by Sandy of Curly's Corner





This comes to me from CrazyCath who is anything but ...






And this is from Anita .. its a friendship award - I treasure it along with Anita's friendship




I have been lax in saying thank you ... and I do think one of these came with rules about posting a link and then passing it along ... here's the thing, its been so long that I dont recall the actual rules and so I am going to simply list those of you who I want to come pick these up .... and then I expect you will .. okay? Good.



I created this little cutie, have handed it off to several of you already and been tickled to see it appear on blogs far & wide as its been passed along making me very happy.






Dianne ... who when she isnt ranting is Just Plain Fun to read and when she is ranting .. man, she is definitely singing MY song ... and for that she gets the Must See award as well ..



Doris ... who is also getting both Just Plain Fun and Must See awards because on the days she isnt JPF she is wringing my heart with eye opening mind expanding reminisces ...



Marie Reed ... is Just Plain Fun with her amazing postcard collection and witty posts, if you've not read her .. you are missing out


Jo ... I am giving this clever witty woman both the You Make Me Smile and Just Plain Fun badges because she does and she is.


Flea ... who I only met recently is getting Just Plain Fun badge .. because .. she is



leendaluu ... whose friendship I treasure, she is my twin, sort of, and so come and get the You Make Me Smile and the Friendship badges


Bobbie over at Almost There always Makes Me Smile and is Just Plain Fun ..if you dont believe me check it out


Come and get 'em!


And the rest of you ... go read their blogs, you will thank me ...




edited to add: I am SO embarrassed .. who gave me this? email me, please.