in my inbox

a while back
 i chastized
 my friend mary 
for not reading my blog

 i dont have time for it
 she emailed

 whaaaa? 
i replied

 but
 if it was in my inbox
 i would be able to read it 
she responded

so
 i added
 via
 blogger's gadgets 
a way for anyone who wants 
to get/read my blog 
via
 email

its so easy

 well
 remember
 when i said
 how
 i had all that time to read at the office
 how quiet it was

 HA

 things here
 went
 from
 snooze to hyper
 in no time 
making
 it
 next to impossible
 to read or visit blogs

 so today during a quiet moment
 ok
 it was really 
during
 a conference call 
but 
no one knew 
i was multi tasking 

i visited 
all the blogs on my sidebar
 and 
signed up
 to all those who have email sign ups 
if you dont have 
the subscribe by email gadget
 you should
 it costs nothing
 it makes it easy
 for those who cant blog visit 
to read
 your blog
 and
 if time permits
 to 
click over 
to
 leave a comment

  anyway 
now you know
 if you 
dont
 see/hear
 from me
 why

 i apologize 
to all of you who i am not going to get to visit
 maybe
when
 life slows down
 i will be able to blog hop again
 but 
in the meantime 
consider 
adding that free gadget 

i bet i am not the only one who'll subscribe!

east 71st street at madison avenue